Full resin kit of an unorthodox design French two seat fighter from the beginning of the WW II. Tandem wings that created slot effect should ensure high maneuverability and variable speed range. The manufactured prototype was in 1940 seized by Germans. Luftwaffe trialed and tested the prototype in 1941. The kit contains vacu-formed canopy, strengthened resin undercarriage and decals with both French and German insignias.